Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions set out the terms about MobiTalk LLC; www.mobitalkapp.com allows you to make calls through the MobiTalk mobile phone application. From time to time, MobiTalk may offer promotions, competitions, and additional benefits to our customers, the terms of which are available here, should be read in conjunction with these terms and conditions.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law and the terms governing your use of MobiTalk’s International Calling Services. You agree to these terms and conditions by using MobiTalk Calling Services. The essential points of these terms and conditions are:
- MobiTalk does not recommend that you try to call an emergency services number using MobiTalk’s Calling Services. Please dial the relevant number from your standard mobile or landline.
- If your MobiTalk Calling Services account remains dormant for 90 days or more from the last time you registered your account without a call, message, or top-up being processed, your account will be terminated.
- Should you top up credit on your MobiTalk Calling and Messaging Services account, your account remains dormant for 180 days or more. Your account will be terminated from the last time you registered your account without processing a call or message.
- MobiTalk securely processes all top-ups, dependent on which device or top-up option is processed. In case of queries relating to top-up and payment process should be directed to MobiTalk Customer Services. Our Team will get back to your query accordingly.
- By using the MobiTalk Calling Services, you agree to us sending you occasional marketing messages and promotions which MobiTalk considers may be relevant to you.
- All national and international destination calling and messaging rates are subject to change. Check the MobiTalk App or visit www.mobitalkapp.com for current rates.
- If you have any queries regarding our rates, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling our Customer Services team. Alternatively, please read our FAQs to see if you can find the answer to your query there.
- References to “we,” “us,” and “our” are to Mobitalk and we refer to you as “you” and “your,” while words that begin with capital letters are used across these terms as definitions.