We collect information about you when you:
- visit the Website or use the App, and other sites accessible from the Website or App.
- register with and buy products or services on the Website or App.
- take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- contact us for any reason.
We collect personal data in a variety of ways, such as when you visit any of our websites, download our apps, interact with an electronic advertisement, use our services, make a purchase, complete a survey or competition entry, contact us.
Collecting your personal information helps MobiTalk to better understand what you need from us. We use your information to:
- manage and improve the Website and App.
- administer and operate your account.
- personalize our services to you.
- tell you about important changes to the Website and our services.
- understand your shopping behavior to develop and improve our products and services.
- manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime.
- Your personal information is safe with us and will never be released to companies outside MobiTalk for marketing purposes.
- We will never disclose your information to anyone outside the MobiTalk and our sister companies except where we have your consent; where we are required or permitted to do so by law; to other companies who provide a service to us; or any successors in title to our business.
- The Website may contain links to other sites which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. The operators of these sites may collect information from you that will be used by them in accordance with their policy, which may differ from ours.
- This policy replaces all previous versions and is correct as of March 2021. We reserve the right to change the policy at any time
Information We Collect
MobiTalk receives and collects both personal and non-identifying information from you when we operate and provide you with the Services, when you install, access or use the Services and when you communicate with us. Personal information means information either on its own or in conjunction with other data that enables a specific person to be identified but does not include “de-identified,” “anonymous,” or “aggregate” information, which is not otherwise associated with a specific person. Non-identifying information means information that by itself cannot be used to identify a specific person (e.g., ZIP Code).
Information You Provide.
Depending on the particular Service, you may provide the following personal information:
- email address
- mobile or other phone numbers
- payment information, including credit or debit card details
- other personal information necessary to verify you and/or your phone number
- other personal information you provide to us for customer support purposes, surveys, sweepstakes or product feedback
Information We Collect
Depending on the particular Service, we may automatically collect the following information:
- MobiTalk OTP, password and login credentials
- Service-related diagnostic and performance information, including how you use our Services and performance logs
- call records, frequently called numbers, and network traffic data
- messages sent with our Services, including chats, photos, videos, and voice messages
- personal, phone or social network contact information
- information about your device, including model, browser, operating system, platform type, application software, mobile network, device identifiers and numbers, and Internet connection speed
- browsing, searching and buying activity
- IP address
- MT Websites visited and websites you come from and go to next
- MT App feature usage and stored content
- certain data on your device, including your contacts, the phone numbers in your mobile address book, favorite lists and other installed apps
- device identification number
- geolocation and device location information if you use our location features
- transactional information when you purchase an MT Product
Information Provided by Third Parties
When you install, access or use the Services we may obtain the following information from third party sources:
- credit information from credit reporting agencies
- transactional information when you purchase an MT Product, including receipts or information from app stores or other third parties processing your payment
- aggregate information from outside companies that collect consumer information such as demographic and interest data (examples of this information include gender, age range, sports enthusiast, or pet owner)
- unique marketing and/or device IDs, contact and other marketing lead information from third parties, including from app stores
- users of our Services may provide us with your email address or phone number through the purchase/use of a Service, our refer-a-friend programs, their mobile address book or social networking platforms
- other information from third parties that helps us operate, provide, understand, customize, support and market our Services